Assistant Professor, Mumbai campus
Areas of work: Feminist Media Studies, Journalism Studies, Gender and Sexuality Studies, Qualitative and Postqualitative research methods
Research Interests: gender and newsroom cultures, politics of knowledge production, academic mobilities, research cultures, digital media, feminist pedagogy, feminist epistemology, friendship.
Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education
Teacher Professional Development
Implementation and Scaling
Professor, Mumbai campus
Associate Professor, Mumbai campus
• Selfhood, Pathology and Well-Being • Social Theory and Methodology• Liberalism, Justice and Freedom• Indian Heterodox Traditions• Health, Livelihoods and Ecology
Her current research focus is on
- biosocial determinants of health among urban poor
- inequities in access to healthcare as a source of vulnerability.
- linkages between climate change, extreme events and health
- social and environmental justice for health
- action research for improving health among vulnerable groups
- policy research and advocacy for climate adaptation for health
- initiating dialogues on health in climate change debates
*Students interested in research on linkages ...
Mining; Occupational Health and Safety; Occupational Diseases like Silicosis, Asbestosis;
District Mineral Fund;
Children and Families in Vulnerable situations
Social Work Education;
Corporate Social Responsibility;
will be updated soon...
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser