Assistant Professor, Guwahati campus
Assistant Professor, Mumbai campus
will be updated soon...
Professor, Mumbai campus
Deputy Librarian, Tuljapur campus
His research interests include political process and institutions in India, party and party systems in India, governance and public policy making specifically related to higher education reform in India.
RESEARCH MONOGRAPHS PUBLISHED
1. “Gender Perspective on Education and Peace”, Mumbai: Quest in Education, Vol. XXXI, No. 3, July 2017, pp. 11-33. ISSN: 0048-6434.
2. “Employment, Rights and Security at Work”, Guwahati: Social Change and Development: A Journal of OKD Institute of Social Change and Development, vol. XIII, July 2016, pp. 19-34. ISSN: 097-4016.
3. “Campaign against Rape by Women’s Movement in India”, DEP, Deportees, Exiles, Refugees ...
My research interests include history of modern school education; sociology of education; public-private interfaces in school education; role of civil society and non-state institutions; teacher education; education policy and comparative education perspectives in analysing school systems.
Primary research interests include access to justice and prison reforms, social work practice in criminal justice, human trafficking, youth offender studies, rehabilitation of custodial populations, homelessness and penalisation of poverty, and implementation of correctional laws.
Some recent research projects (completed and ongoing)
1. Status of Implementation of Probation System in Maharashtra,2008
2. Socio-Economic Profile and Rehabilitation Needs of Muslims Community in Prisons in Maharashtra, 2011
3. Making Street Children ...
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser