Professor, Mumbai campus
RESEARCH MONOGRAPHS PUBLISHED
1. “Gender Perspective on Education and Peace”, Mumbai: Quest in Education, Vol. XXXI, No. 3, July 2017, pp. 11-33. ISSN: 0048-6434.
2. “Employment, Rights and Security at Work”, Guwahati: Social Change and Development: A Journal of OKD Institute of Social Change and Development, vol. XIII, July 2016, pp. 19-34. ISSN: 097-4016.
3. “Campaign against Rape by Women’s Movement in India”, DEP, Deportees, Exiles, Refugees ...
Assistant Professor, Mumbai campus
My research interests include history of modern school education; sociology of education; public-private interfaces in school education; role of civil society and non-state institutions; teacher education; education policy and comparative education perspectives in analysing school systems.
Primary research interests include access to justice and prison reforms, social work practice in criminal justice, human trafficking, youth offender studies, rehabilitation of custodial populations, homelessness and penalisation of poverty, and implementation of correctional laws.
Some recent research projects (completed and ongoing)
1. Status of Implementation of Probation System in Maharashtra,2008
2. Socio-Economic Profile and Rehabilitation Needs of Muslims Community in Prisons in Maharashtra, 2011
3. Making Street Children ...
Professor, Hyderabad campus
Her research concerns are located in the interface of psychology and feminism and include mental health of women; gender-based violence; the psychological dynamics of women’s political activism; sex trafficking; and feminist counselling.
Assistant Professor, Guwahati campus
will be updated soon...
The site works best on Firefox 30+ Google Chrome 45+ iOS Safari 8+ Internet Explorer 10+ Android 4.2+ Browser / Chrome Browser